We respect your right to privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal Information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We collect your Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to us during your use of our website or services.
· When you contact us on our website or for a product or service, you may provide us with certain Information including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
· If you follow us via a social network we may use the profile Information you enable us to access regarding your interests.
· You may provide us with Information in the course of email and/or customer support interactions.
For more Information, please see the “How We Use Your Information” section of the Policy below.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL AND DEVICE INFORMATION?
In general, we use your Information as necessary or appropriate for our business purposes including to:
·Respond to inquiries or requests that you direct to us
·Fulfil your requests for products or services (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations)
·Send communications and administrative emails about the website or our products or services
·Deliver customer services
·Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
·When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
·Other purposes related to any of the above
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Information with third parties as specifically approved by you or under the circumstances described below and in this Policy.
1. Disclosure for legal reasons
We may disclose your Information if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Information to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply or fulfil our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, our company or others. This includes exchanging Information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
2. We use a number of third party organisations to help provide a professional service to our customers (i.e. accountancy practice and website providers). These organisations act as data processors and are strictly controlled in how they may/may not use your Information.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Iit will require two pieces of identification to prove your identity. Please make a written application to Kapelki Art, 127 Queens Drive, Bedford, MK41 9JE. The statutory time for our response is 30 days.
If any of the Information that we hold about you is incorrect and you’d like it amended, please email and we will review your request.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
THIRD PARTIES LINKS AND SERVICES
Please remember that when you use a link to go from our website to another website or you request a service from a third party, our Policy no longer applies. Your browsing and interaction on any other website or your dealings with any other third party service provider, is subject to that website’s or third party service provider’s own rules and policies.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We follow appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your Information so as to prevent unauthorised access by third parties. We also require those parties to whom we transfer personal Information to comply with the same. However, unfortunately, the transmission of Information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, we cannot ensure the security of your Information transmitted by you to us via the internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of your Information, except to the extent we are required to accept such responsibility. Once we have received your Information we will use security procedures and features to prevent unauthorised access to it.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
127 Queens Drive, Bedford, BDF, MK41 9JE, United Kingdom